Posted by admin
on Mar 26, 2014 in Classifieds
| 0 comments
- CARPORT SALE – Saturday, March 29, 403 E. Magnolia, 7 am til 2 pm. Furniture, glassware, clothes, yard tools, etc.
- FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD RUMMAGE SALE IN FORDYCE – 6 a.m. Friday March 28 & Saturday, March 29. 801 Upton Drive. Proceeds benefit Youth Dept.
- LARGE CLEAN OUT SALE – Sat. April 5 at Woodlawn Comm. Bldg. Hwy 63 starting at 7 a.m. Solid Oak L-shape computer desk with chair, Wood gun cabinet, deer feeder, aluminum tool box, elliptical work-out machine, tools & hand tools, ram-set gun, shovels, ladder, commercial fan, skill saws, paint rollers, nail guns, boxes of nails, double work-light on stand, 5-gallon bucket sof asphalt sealer, 4-wheeler tires, spot lights, fishing poles, army cots, kennel cage, dolls, wood oval standing mirror, table lamps, oil lamp, sewing baskets, perfume bottles, vanity chair, sheets, books, clothes, home decor, Christmas decor, coffee pot, dishes, walker, crutches, and much more… rain or shine.
- POSTED Land belonging to Rufus Peters is hereby declared posted. No trespassing, hunting or fishing.
- FRESH FARM EGGS FOR SALE – $1.50 a dozen. Call 870-357-2748.
Lost & Found
- FOUND – Miniature Border Collie Mix, black and white puppy. Found on Hwy 133 close to Trucksville. House-trained. Call Dana Gentry at 138-235-7228.
- FOUND – Young, long-haired, black and tan male dog. No collar, very friendly, loves kids. Needs a home. If anyone wants to claim him, or give him a home, call 870-325-6547.
- FOUND – Black cat, male, clipped nails, scar above left ear. Call Carter Taylor at 325-6150.
- 6 YR OLD REGISTERED MO. FOX TROTTER. Great horse, just needs saddle time. For info and pictures, call 870-489-7871.
- FOR SALE – Rabbits, a buck and a doe, $8 each. (870) 226-3035.
- Need to improve your skills to get a job, enter college, or earn your GED? Look no further, SAU Tech Adult Education in Rison is the answer. Also offering FREE basic computer skills training through the Microsoft IT Academy. For more information, please call 870-837-4001!
- WILL BABY SIT in my home, ages 6 weeks and older, also offer before and after school child care. Contact Kathy King. 870-718-5765.
- DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO clean your house or business? Look no further! Reasonable prices, flexible hours, references available. Call Jessica Dilbeck 870-692-0370.
- HOUSE CLEANING, fair prices, local person, references available upon request. 870-370-4904.
- For Sale: Ford Tractor 600 with bush hog and box blade. $3900 Call 325-6150
- COW TRAILER 16 ft. $600. Call 325-6768.
- FOR SALE: Free Range and Feed-Fed Roosters. Mixed breed, Americana and Marans, nice large roosters. $5 each or best offer for all (six total). 870-325-7143
- HAY FOR SALE – 4×5 round bale, wrapped hay. $20 a bale. Call 870-250-1858.
- HAY FOR SALE – Square bales, $3; round bales, $25; (870) 718-4622.
- FOUR PULLETT HOUSES, shop, litter shed equipment, generator and 10-12 acres of land. Rison area. Contact 870-866-1147.
- Want to buy a good used outdoor storage building. Call 325-7734.
- NEED TO BUY PELLET STOVE. 870-357-2724.
- to be torn down or moved: 6-room frame house at 390 Peters Rd (off Moore’s Church Rd). 870-325-6623.
- COUNTRY HOUSE AND TWO ACRES LAND FOR SALE. Serious callers only. Call for appointment. 870-352-8336.
- Price Reduced 11.5 acres Hwy frontage, pond and covered dock, Tan VP metal shop and other structures. 3450 Hwy 35 N $59.950. 870-325-7571.
- FOR SALE – 3 ACRES w/ older trailer off Hwy. 212. 870-550-6492.
- 4 LOTS FOR SALE: 25×100 ft with old house (to be torn down). 40 Doster Street, Kingsland. $3,700. (870) 461-0205.
- 15550 Hwy 54 Glendale Community. 2660 sq. ft. home on three acres; 3Br, 3Ba, eat-in kitchen, large dining room, foyer, formal parlor and tea room, 600 sq. ft. family room with bay area, 8×40 front porch with ceiling fans, 8×20 heated/cooled utility room with storage area, stair accessible, 10×40 outside storage building; 20×20 shop; 10×13 metal building; gazebo with outside ceiling fan and patio; paved drive; Victorian street lights, concrete water fountains, 2 car carport $199,000. Call (870) 692-0802 for appointment; see at www.sharphome.com/132574
- WOODLAWN School District, Calmer. 2100 sq. ft. brick, 3Br 2Ba formal living room, dining room, den, attached 2 car garage and separate 2 car garage, workshop, 3 acres. Appraised at $159,000. Call 479-531-1808.
- 1 BEDROOM 1 Bath Mobile Home, New hot water heater and cook stove, has attached shingle roof. Must be moved $3,500. Call 870-814-5279.
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath. Large fenced lot, 75% remodeled, needs finishing hardwood floors. Priced to sell quickly. Call 870-814-5279 for details.
- LARGE LOT WITH LARGE SHED on Oak St. just off Magnolia in Rison. $7,500. For information call 870-510-1213.
- LOT FOR SALE- Small lot on Oak Street, just south of Magnolia, Rison. Billy Wingard 870-536-1041.
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: 4060 Rodgers Road West, 1740 sq. ft. 3 BR 2 Ba, $160,000. Call 870-329-6329.
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: 4060 HWY 63, 2100 sq. ft. 4 Br, 2 Ba $143,000. Contact 870-329-6494.
- LAND FOR SALE BY OWNER: 20 ACRES ON HWY 63 one mile north of Woodlawn School in Cleveland County. Call 501-351-2308 or (479) 530-2215.
Hunting Related Items
- CASTOR NEOPRENE WADERS, chest high, bought for trout fishing, never worn, still in box, size 8. Call 870-325-6636 or 501-626-3816.
Autos & More
- FREE 1983 HONDA CB1000C MOTORBIKE IF INTERESTED CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org For More Details.
- FOR SALE – 16’ Bass Tracker, 35 HP Mercury, stainless steel prop, 50 lb thrust minkota trolling motor. Call 325-7284.
- FOR SALE – 24’ Nuway bumper pull camper. Sleeps 6. Call 325-7284.
- FOR SALE – 1991 CHEVY TRACKER. New clutch, press plate, starter, battery and recently installed new top and all new tires. $1,995. Call 325-6007.
- From an estate: 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400, 4×4 ATV with trailer, asking $2,750. Call Jeff at (870) 692-5902, can text picture.
- FOR SALE: Luxury 40 ft. Motor Home. Catepillar diesel engine. All leather furniture, couch, 2 recliners, 4 TVs, washer/dryer, double refrigerator, 3-burner stove, microwave, freezer, cedar closet, computer desk, queen size bed, 2 slide out beds, solar panels and ceiling fans. 22,000 original miles. Cost new $300,000, selling for $68,000. Call Allen Searcy 870-352-2548.
- FOUR USED MICHELIN P255-60R-19, $150 for all four; gas stove with grates $100; call (870) 510-4537.
- 2011 CAN AM SPYDER RT almost new, used only abut a year and a half, low mileage, extended warranty available. Call 870-325-6636 or 501-626-3816.
- ANTIQUE WAGON FRAME, TON AND A HALF CHAIN HOIST. Call 325-6009.
- 2002 WINNEBAGO SIGHT SEER, 27’, Vortex engine, 1 slide out, queen bed. $20,000. 870-534-2083.
- 2004 CHEVROLET TRUCK 2500HD Crew cab, 4 wheel drive. $4,500. 870-370-5557.
- 1996 NITRO 18’ BASS BOAT, 150HP Mercury, NEW 24 volt trolling motor. $6,000 OBO. 870-461-0489 Call or text.
- 2001 YAMAHA V-STAR 650 Custom, silver, in great condition, $2,500. 870-556-0566.
- FOR SALE: Sofa & love seat, excellent condition, $300. Coffee table and end tables, $75. Two lamps, $40. Call 870-692-0802.
- 2 MAC CHAIN SAWS. 14” Boer 3200 Series. One good. One for parts. $65. 870-325-7142.
- FOR SALE: KENMORE BLACK ELECTRIC CERAMIC TOP RANGE with four burners, warmer in center, self-cleaning oven. One year old, excellent condition. Paid $890, asking $390. 870-820-8157.
- FOR SALE: FRENCH PROVINCIAL BEDROOM SUIT, four drawer dresser with mirror, head board, footboard, and mattress. $275 870-820-8157 and 870-820-5860.
- FOR SALE: Catnapper Lift Chair, good condition, dark green, $250; solid cherry secretary, excellent condition, $600; computer desk and chair, $65; full-size mattress and low-profile box springs, $200. Call 870-357-2724.
- FOR SALE: Antique Davis Cabinet Company Lillian Russel Style Walnut Full Size Bed and Dresser Set. Call 870-357-2724.
- PECANS FOR SALE – This year’s crop, $3 per lb. 325-6957
- INK CARTRIDGES FOR HP photo smart printer: 1 black, 6 color. Printer broke and hate to waste the ink. $15 for the lot. Call 870-325-6388.
- FIREWOOD $50 truck load. 325-6768.
- LG. OVAL DINING TABLE with 10 chairs, wagon wheel backs, $550; antique uphosltered fireside chair with ottoman, $150; office desk, light color $65; disc, $50; Call 692-0802 or 267-5699.
- METAL CULVERTS FOR SALE, up to 30’ long and up to 24” diameter; special orders within one week. Rawls Concrete 870-325-6664
- LAWN SERVICE – Complete lawn services! Mowing, trimming, fertilizing and more! Rison area. (870) 515-3194.
- MR. A’S TAX SERVICE: Federal & State income taxes prepared. 301 Mockingbird Lane beside Pioneer Village. Electronic Filing available. Call for an appointment: morning and evening hours available. Donald Almond. 325-6631 or 877-1148.
- SR UPHOLSTERY. Automotive, marine, ATV, furniture. 870-325-7263.
- JERRY’S WASHERS & DRYERS. 541-744-3870. Buy, Sell and Repair. Http://patandjerrys.weebly.com
- FREE PICK UP OF ANY TYPE appliances, junk vehicles, scrap metal, old lawnmowers, four wheelers, etc. Clean out old storage buildings, barns; also clean scrap metal out of dumping pits on your property all for FREE. Solid Waste will not pick up these items any more. Call Allen Wilson 870-357-2691 or Gary Powers 870-461-0042. We will return your call.
- APPLIANCE AND ELECTRICAL REPAIR- Call 325-6989 or 870-543-9590.
- STEVE NOWLIN PLUMBING 870-500-1598. For all your plumbing needs.
- CALL FORDYCE MUFFLER. 870-352-5733. MON thru FRI. 8AM-6PM. Mufflers, deer stands, brakes, carports.
- RANDY’S COMPUTER SERVICE 870-250-1753. Data Recovery, Virus Removal, Repair, etc.
- WINCH REPAIR FOR TRUCKS & ATV. Auto electrical repair available. 520 Jones Lane. 870-325-6520.